[Crm-sig] modeling texts

Massoomeh Niknia massoomeh.niknia at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 12:24:54 EEST 2018

Dear all,

I would like to know how would you model two versions of very similar
texts?

I have two texts which are the minutes of two meetings. The texts approved
by two groups of managers in the two different meetings. At the second
meeting, the managers change some approved items (one or two) and make the
new ones but the texts are similar to each other.

I would like to know which kind of relationship can describe the connection
between them better? they can not relate to each other as the 'narrower' or
'broader' items.

Maybe the term "parallel texts" could define the relationship between the
texts but I'm not sure and I would like to know how to model such a case
with the CRM family models.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
Massoomeh