[Crm-sig] New representative from Japan

Tetsuro KAMURA kamura at noc.geidai.ac.jp
Thu Oct 4 11:05:08 EEST 2018

Dear all,

My name is Testuro KAMURA, working as a researcher and IT manager at the
Art Media Center, Tokyo University of the Arts.
My specialty is museum informatics and I’m particularly interested in
Linked Open Data for arts and cultural resources.

I have been involved in the project for Digitization of University’s
Archives for three years.
Of course, I'm not only  interested in digitized objects, but also CIDOC
activities, such as CRM, Documentation Standard and so on.
I greatly appreciate your cooperation.

Sincerely,

 Tokyo University of the Arts
 Art Media Center : http://amc.geidai.ac.jp/