[Crm-sig] New representative from Japan

Martin Doerr martin at ics.forth.gr
Wed Oct 3 18:46:28 EEST 2018

Dear All,

We welcome Mr. Tetsuro KAMURA, from the Tokyo University of Arts, as new
representative of the Japan Art Documentation Society (JADS),
replacing its representative Mr. Hidenobu Kujirai, former member of the
Aichi Prefectural Museum of Art.

Our particular thanks to Mr. Hidenobu Kujirai and Mr.Koga, chairman of
the Japan Art Documentation Society, very much for all these years of
support of our work, and we equally look forward to continue the
collaboration with Mr. Tetsuro Kamura from now on.

Best wishes,

Martin Doerr