[Crm-sig] image or object

Olivier Marlet olivier.marlet at univ-tours.fr
Tue Oct 2 14:27:08 EEST 2018

Dear Massoomeh,
Not knowing what you want to model exactly in your project, there is not a
single answer to your question. If you want to model the object itself
(even if it is not present), you will have an E22_Man-Made_Object >
P70i_is_documented_in > E31_Document if you consider the image as a
document giving information about your object or E22_Man-Made_Object >
P138i_has_representation > E36_Visual_Item if you consider the image
(photo/dessin) as a representation of the object. Both are more specific
than E73.
It's only a proposal, but I hope it will help you in your thinking.

Olivier Marlet

olivier.marlet at univ-tours.fr
Ingénieur CNRS
Laboratoire Archéologie et Territoires - Tours

UMR 7324 - CITERES - MSH Val de Loire
BP 60449
37204 TOURS cedex 03
02 47 36 15 06