[Crm-sig] new technical paper

Richard Light richard at light.demon.co.uk
Thu Nov 22 10:28:54 EET 2018

On 21/11/2018 22:20, Martin Doerr wrote:
Dear Richard, All,

Thank you for spotting the missing redirection!:-)

The question, if we should redirect to the latest draft version, rather the official release, should be discussed in Berlin.
Sure. I would have thought that the official release would be the better option, but of course we should discuss this and agree on a strategy.

Anybody, who knows better what to do than what this document states, please give us a complete proposal what we should do and better not what's wrong with what we do. It's not a field we at FORTH are particularly interested in;-), and hope someone on this list is more knowledgeable about.
I'm broadly happy with the document as it stands.

#E5: I think we point into an XML-RDF file.
Yes, that's the intention, but it will only work if there is an element in that file with attribute xml:id="E5" to act as the target for the link.  This strategy works fine for the links into the HTML expression of the RDF, but not for the RDF/XML expression.

Richard