[Crm-sig] new technical paper

Martin Doerr martin at ics.forth.gr
Thu Nov 22 00:20:26 EET 2018

Dear Richard, All,

Thank you for spotting the missing redirection!:-)

The question, if we should redirect to the latest draft version, rather
the official release, should be discussed in Berlin.

Anybody, who knows better what to do than what this document states,
please give us a complete proposal what we should do and better not
what's wrong with what we do. It's not a field we at FORTH are
particularly interested in;-), and hope someone on this list is more
knowledgeable about.

#E5: I think we point into an XML-RDF file.

  Email: martin at ics.forth.gr