[Crm-sig] new technical paper

Richard Light richard at light.demon.co.uk
Wed Nov 21 16:54:48 EET 2018

Chryssoula,

I'm always happy to see a paper on Linked Data, but we should note that this one dates from January 2013.

The RDFS version to which the Linked Data URLs redirect is, however, still the 5.0.4 that the paper mentions.  Shouldn't those redirects be updated to point to the latest published version for which we have an RDFS version (6.2.1)?

Finally, the RDF redirect URLs include a '#' reference at the end (e.g. http://www.cidoc-crm.org/rdfs/5.0.4/cidoc-crm.rdf#E5). However, this is meaningless in the context of the RDF document, since it does not contain any XML Ids.

Best wishes,

Richard