[Crm-sig] PLEASE VOTE (deprecating P58, issue 345)

Carlisle, Philip Philip.Carlisle at HistoricEngland.org.uk
Thu Nov 15 16:37:12 EET 2018

YES

Phil Carlisle
Interim Listing Information Manager
Listing Group, Historic England
Direct Dial: +44 (0)1793 414824

http://thesaurus.historicengland.org.uk/
http://www.heritagedata.org/blog/

Listing Information Services fosters an environment where colleagues are valued for their skills and knowledge, and where communication, customer focus and working in partnership are at the heart of everything we do.

[Historic England Logo]<http://www.historicengland.org.uk/>

We are the public body that helps people care for, enjoy and celebrate England's spectacular historic environment, from beaches and battlefields to parks and pie shops.
Follow us:  Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/HistoricEngland>  |  Twitter<https://twitter.com/HistoricEngland>  |  Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/historicengland/>     Sign up to our newsletter<http://webmail.historicenglandservices.org.uk/k/Historic-England/newsletter_sign_up>

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are not the views of Historic England unless specifically stated. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it. Any information sent to Historic England may become publicly available. We respect your privacy and the use of your information. Please read our full privacy policy<https://www.historicengland.org.uk/terms/privacy-cookies/> for more information.