[Crm-sig] CRMarcheo Typos

Achille Felicetti achille.felicetti at pin.unifi.it
Wed Nov 7 00:53:54 EET 2018

Dear Christian-Emil,

I tend to agree with Martin and Martijn.

Although the semantic boundaries between finds and layers could in some cases be ambiguous and in some ways undecidable, there is usually a clear distinction (operated by archaeologists) between the object and the stratigraphic unit in which the object itself is embedded. Talking about physical objects/material things incorporated or embedded within one or more stratum/a is, in my opinion, a better and more clear way to render the scenario you describe.

Therefore, I would go for AP18 + A7 or AP15 + S10 in CRMarchaeo.

Bests,
Achille