[Crm-sig] CRMarcheo Typos

Christian-Emil Smith Ore c.e.s.ore at iln.uio.no
Tue Nov 6 19:55:12 EET 2018

Sorry for the typos and generally confusing text. Here is a hopefully  a better text:

AP11 has physical relation (is physical relation of)
Domain: A8 Stratigraphic Unit
Range: A8 Stratigraphic Unit

My issue was about finds as objects. That, how do one model physical relations between finds (and also modern objects like the pipe). Can a find be both an object and an A8 Stratigraphic Unit?? Double instanciation? The find being an instance of  A8 Stratigraphic Unit? as long as it is not moved?

Best
Christian-Emil