[Crm-sig] Issue 381: FAQs

Martin Doerr martin at ics.forth.gr
Sat Nov 3 19:02:49 EET 2018

Good questions!

What about:

* How do I enter data in a CRM-compatible form?
* Can I use only a small part of the CRM?
* I have a special collection, can I use the CRM?
* Where can I get a CRM-compatible system?
* How easy it is to migrate my system into a CRM-compatible one?
* What is the benefit of having data in a CRM-compatible form?

  Email: martin at ics.forth.gr