[Crm-sig] Issue 381: FAQs

Richard Light richard at light.demon.co.uk
Thu Nov 1 18:01:11 EET 2018

Hi,

I'll kick this issue off by floating suggestions of a few possible FAQs.  Hopefully these will trigger thoughts of other (and better) questions which we could answer. At this stage I'm not even suggesting what the answers might be. :-)

1. Is the CRM a data model?  If not, what is it?
2. The CRM comes out of the museum community. How widely can it usefully be applied?
3. How do I use the CRM to compare two different data standards?
4. Can I use the CRM to compare different ways of recording data values (dates; people's names; etc.)?
5. Can I use the RDF expression of the CRM in conjunction with other ontologies?

Richard
--
Richard Light