[Crm-sig] next crm-sig meeting

Bekiari Xrysoula bekiari at ics.forth.gr
Tue Jun 19 17:27:09 EEST 2018

Dear All

We have extended the doodle about the next crm-sig meeting. We have more
options.

Please update your availability  in the following doodle.

https://doodle.com/poll/f5fdwkquq5fefg37

Apologies for the inconvenience

all the best

Chryssoula

Στις 13/6/2018 2:51 μμ, ο Bekiari Xrysoula έγραψε:
> Dear All
>
> Following the decisions of the last sig, we launch a doodle for the
> next  sig meeting.
>
> There are two possibilities: either 26-29 or 27-30 of November 2018.
>
> Please indicate in the following doodle your availability
>
> https://doodle.com/poll/f5fdwkquq5fefg37
>
> all the best
>
> Chryssoula

Chryssoula Bekiari
Research and Development Engineer

Center for Cultural Informatics / Information Systems Laboratory

N. Plastira 100, Vassilika Vouton, GR-700 13 Heraklion, Crete, Greece
Phone: +30 2810 391631, Fax: +30 2810 391638, Skype: xrysmp
E-mail: bekiari at ics.forth.gr
Web-site: http://www.ics.forth.gr/isl/index_main.php?l=e&c=231