[Crm-sig] ISSUE mental state

Martin Doerr martin at ics.forth.gr
Thu Jan 11 18:48:43 EET 2018

Dear Richard,

So far it already appears in the plans model as "intention",
characteristically documented via "letters of commitment", parliamentary
decisions, group decision, exhibition announcements etc., often
integrated with the description of the planned activity or goal itself.
See, e.g., the CO2 emission reduction goals, or warfare documentation.

It further appears in CRM Inf as "belief", characteristically documented
as opinions, often implicit in the description of the believed fact. It
becomes interesting, when we document changes of knowledge or believes,
as in history of science, but it can also be about religious concepts.

Best,

martin