[Crm-sig] ISSUE 295 homework

Athanasios Velios a.velios at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 13:30:40 EET 2018

Shouldn't this:

§  The Digital Collections of the Munich DigitiZation Center (MDZ)
accessible via https://www.digitale-sammlungen.de/ at least in January 2018.

be instead:

§  The group of servers (hardware) holding the Digital Collections of
the Munich DigitiZation Center (MDZ) accessible via
https://www.digitale-sammlungen.de/ at least in January 2018.

The term "Digital Collections" will not necessarily mean a physical
thing for many readers.

All the best,

Thanasis