[Crm-sig] ISSUE: label of inverse property notation PLEASE VOTE

van Leusen, P.M. p.m.van.leusen at rug.nl
Thu Jan 4 18:50:53 EET 2018

I vote A.

On Thu, Jan 4, 2018 at 4:31 PM, Martin Doerr <martin at ics.forth.gr> wrote:

> Dear All,
> Should we change in the CRM definition text together with the "i" for
> inverse also the order of the two labels?:
> e.g.:
>
> A) P73 has translation (is translation of) => P73i is translation of​ (has
> translation)
> OR
> B) P73 has translation (is translation of) => P73i has translation (is
> translation of) ?
>
> PLEASE VOTE A or B.

>  Dr. Martin Doerr              |  Vox:+30(2810)391625        |
>  Research Director             |  Fax:+30(2810)391638        |
>                                |  Email: martin at ics.forth.gr |
>                Center for Cultural Informatics               |
>                Information Systems Laboratory                |
>                 Institute of Computer Science                |
>    Foundation for Research and Technology - Hellas (FORTH)   |
>                N.Plastira 100, Vassilika Vouton,             |
>                 GR70013 Heraklion,Crete,Greece               |
>              Web-site: http://www.ics.forth.gr/isl           |

Dr. Martijn van Leusen
Associate professor, Landscape Archaeology, Groningen Institute of
Archaeology
Poststraat 6, 9712ER Groningen (Netherlands) / phone +31 50 3636717
Chair, Examination Board for Arts, Culture and Archaeology / Chair, Faculty
of Arts Advisory Board for Data Management policies
Academia page <https://rug.academia.edu/MartijnvanLeusen>