[Crm-sig] ISSUE: label of inverse property notation PLEASE VOTE

Jim Salmons jim.salmons at factminers.org
Thu Jan 4 17:58:18 EET 2018

               Choice (A)

Happy-Healthy New Year,

-: Jim :-

    Jim Salmons

    Twitter: @Jim_Salmons

     <http://www.FactMiners.org> www.FactMiners.org (#CitizenScience project)

     <http://www.SoftalkApple.com> www.SoftalkApple.com (#DigitalHistory project)

     <http://www.medium.com/@Jim_Salmons/> www.medium.com/@Jim_Salmons/ (my #CognitiveComputing/#DigitalHumanities articles)

From: Crm-sig [mailto:crm-sig-bounces at ics.forth.gr] On Behalf Of Martin Doerr
Sent: Thursday, January 4, 2018 8:32 AM
To: crm-sig <Crm-sig at ics.forth.gr>
Subject: [Crm-sig] ISSUE: label of inverse property notation PLEASE VOTE

Dear All,
Should we change in the CRM definition text together with the "i" for inverse also the order of the two labels?:
e.g.:

A) P73 has translation (is translation of) => P73i is translation of​ (has translation)
OR
B) P73 has translation (is translation of) => P73i has translation (is translation of) ?

PLEASE VOTE A or B.

                               |  Email: martin at ics.forth.gr <mailto:martin at ics.forth.gr>  |