[Crm-sig] ISSUE: label of inverse property notation PLEASE VOTE

Martin Doerr martin at ics.forth.gr
Thu Jan 4 17:31:35 EET 2018

Dear All,
Should we change in the CRM definition text together with the "i" for
inverse also the order of the two labels?:
e.g.:

A) P73 has translation (is translation of) => P73i is translation of​
(has translation)
OR
B) P73 has translation (is translation of) => P73i has translation (is
translation of) ?

PLEASE VOTE A or B.