[Crm-sig] Using multiple instantiation

Martin Doerr martin at ics.forth.gr
Tue Dec 11 22:18:21 EET 2018

I think Robert's text needs a bit more background. Would someone try?

Multiple instantiation is fundamental to the CRM and semantic models.
Not just a technique.

We also observe that programmers writing code for selecting applicable
properties as data entry into RDF/OWL based systems or mapping systems
use to forget multiple instantiation, and to alert users that a suitable
subclass may have the property needed.
It's not only a problem with other kinds of data models.

  Email: martin at ics.forth.gr