[Crm-sig] SIG Lyon May 22-25, 2018

Vincent Alamercery vincent.alamercery at ens-lyon.fr
Wed Apr 25 11:36:53 EEST 2018

Dear all,

thanks to Pat Riva, I just noticed that the Evento application displays
the dates using the user's time zone and not that of the creator. So for
American and Asian members, the displayed dates on the form may be
wrong: the four columns correspond to the four days of the SIG meeting
from *Tuesday May 22 to Friday May 25 *(European time), regardless of
the date displayed.

I apologize for any confusion.

Best regards,

Vincent.