[Crm-sig] SIG Lyon May 22-25, 2018

Vincent Alamercery vincent.alamercery at ens-lyon.fr
Wed Apr 18 12:29:38 EEST 2018

Dear all,

the LARHRA <http://larhra.ish-lyon.cnrs.fr/> laboratory is pleased to
host the next SIG meeting in Lyon.

In order to welcome you as well as possible, we would be grateful if you
would let us know if you plan to come by filling out this form:

https://evento.renater.fr/survey/sig-meeting-in-lyon-22-25-may-sx0r1io6?lang=en

If you have any questions regarding logistics, please feel free to ask
me directly.

We look forward to seeing you in Lyon,

Best regards,

Vincent Alamercery.