[Crm-sig] ISSUE: Scholarly Reading.

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Thu Mar 30 18:10:15 EEST 2017

Dear All,

My colleague Athina found the following paper:
Michele Pasin, John Bradley; Factoid-based prosopography and computer
ontologies: towards an integrated approach. Lit Linguist Computing 2015;
30 (1): 86-97.

It seems that "factoid" describes the attitude towards a text I tried to
formulate as "Reading" ?