[Crm-sig] ISSUE: physical ownership and Right

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Tue Mar 21 12:34:49 EET 2017

Dear All,

Following Robert's proposals, I propose here the first issue:

ISSUE: Physical Ownership and Right

I ask for input under this issue, what source data will form the
practical scope of this question, and what are the relevant queries the
system should be able to answer (i.e., what cannot be dealt with by a
natural language text associated with an object, person or activity).

Do we need more details of ownership, that those provided by Acquisition?
What is the relation to E30 Right. Can it be formulated as a deduction?