[Crm-sig] Rights model

Stephen Stead steads at paveprime.com
Tue Mar 21 08:25:50 EET 2017

Robert
The question of a Right held by multiple people is indeed interesting.
Might it be modelled as all parties forming a Group that then holds the Right?
If the proportions of the Right held by individuals was important then I think your suggestion of component Rights that form part of the overall Right and each having a dimension would do very well.
Rgds
SdS

Stephen Stead
Tel +44 20 8668 3075