[Crm-sig] Pages reproduced as spreads

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Tue Mar 7 18:24:17 EET 2017

Dear Florian,

There is no model without a question. Pages of books constitute a
partitioning of an
information object. Each page number can be seen as an identifier.
Paragraphs belong to an alternative partitioning system. The
reproduction has its own particioning, the scanned double pages.
Each scanned image represents, actually also incorporates, the text of
two pages of the reproduced.
Between alternative partitionings, one can define includes/overlaps
relations.

If this is elegant, depends on what queries or functions you'd like to
support.

Best,

martin