[Crm-sig] IFLA Governing Board has endorsed FRBRoo ver. 2.4

Stephen Stead steads at paveprime.com
Fri Mar 3 15:15:48 EET 2017

Excellent news

Stephen Stead

Tel +44 20 8668 3075

Mob +44 7802 755 013

E-mail  <mailto:steads at paveprime.com> steads at paveprime.com

LinkedIn Profile  <http://uk.linkedin.com/in/steads>
http://uk.linkedin.com/in/steads

From: Crm-sig [mailto:crm-sig-bounces at ics.forth.gr] On Behalf Of Christine
Oliver
Sent: 01 March 2017 15:15
To: crm-sig at ics.forth.gr
Subject: [Crm-sig] IFLA Governing Board has endorsed FRBRoo ver. 2.4

Dear Colleagues of the CIDOC CRM SIG,

The IFLA FRBR Review Group is very happy to announce that FRBROO version 2.4
is now officially endorsed by the IFLA Governing Board. It has taken a bit
of time to achieve this goal. But we finally got there, and just in time, as
we begin to work on FRBROO version 3 this April.

The endorsement is dated December 2016, though there was a delay in
informing us because a request from IFLA Governing Board was not relayed to
us until yesterday. The IFLA website will be updated shortly. In the
meantime, the text of FRBROO,  version 2.4,  at
http://www.ifla.org/node/10171 remains the same, except that the endorsement
statement will be added.

Thank you very much to all the members of the CIDOC CRM SIG who assisted in
the development of FRBROO version 2.4. A fruitful dialogue and I look
forward to our future discussions as FRBROO continues to evolve.

Best wishes,

Chris

Chris Oliver

Chair, IFLA FRBR Review Group