[Crm-sig] IFLA Governing Board has endorsed FRBRoo ver. 2.4

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Wed Mar 1 19:27:04 EET 2017

Dear Christine,

Also my congratulations! We are looking forward to continue promoting
with you together semantic interoperability in the long term, without
compromising precision, and we hope for more and more adoption by the
communities. We are experiencing more and more FRBRoo applications in
the scholarly discourse even beyond libraries. It appears to solves a
quite general intellectual question.

All the best,

Martin