[Crm-sig] Seminar: digital museum documentation

Regine Stein r.stein at fotomarburg.de
Sun Jul 9 14:44:36 EEST 2017

Just confirming and reinforcing Martin's info by adding that the
organisation behind, Servicestelle Digitalisierung (digiS) is a unit of
Zuse Institute Berlin (ZIB), which has a long tradition in working with
museums and contributing to and promoting CIDOC (I've been working there
myself for 9 years).

Best
Regine

Regine Stein, Dipl.-Math.
Leiterin Informationstechnik
--
Deutsches Dokumentationszentrum für Kunstgeschichte
Bildarchiv Foto Marburg

Philipps-Universität
Biegenstraße 11
D-35037 Marburg