[Crm-sig] Seminar: digital museum documentation

Martin Stricker martin.stricker at hu-berlin.de
Sun Jul 9 13:58:07 EEST 2017

Marco is a respected professional who works for the cultural heritage digitisation programme of city/state Berlin, he is an active member in working groups LIDO-Terminology and AG Datenaustausch (German Museum Association), teaches and promotes CIDOC CRM quite enthusiastically, and he is one of the few here who really gets its potential.

He also can be contacted directly: https://www.servicestelle-digitalisierung.de/digis/team/

> Am 09.07.2017 um 10:12 schrieb Øyvind Eide <lister at oeide.no>:
>
> Dear all, but especially those of you who can read German,
>
> a colleague sent me information about a seminar about digital museum documentation run by Marco Klindt. Does anyone know about this person?
>
> https://www.xing.com/events/digitale-museumsdokumentation-1792509?sc_o=events_events_near_you
>
> I was surprised to see a lot of general computer science standards but no mentioning of any domain standards or methods, neither CIDOC standards and guidelines or anything else.
>
> So if anybody knows about this person or the organisation behind him it would be good to know if this is just an attempt to drain museums of resources or if it is serious at any level.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Øyvind

Martin Stricker M.A.
Coordination Centre for Scientific University Collections in Germany

Hermann von Helmholtz-Zentrum für Kulturtechnik
Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
Unter den Linden 6
10099 Berlin
Germany