[Crm-sig] Recommendation procedure

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Thu Jan 12 15:07:52 EET 2017

Dear All,

For the recommendation of CIDOC CRM extensions, Monika Hagedorn-Saupe
proposes the following procedure:

We (CRM-SIG) sends all extension definitions that CRM-SIG approves to
the CIDOC Board for
review, with a period of 1 month. When the Board approves, it will be
presented to the General
Assembly at the next annual conference as decision item. Then it is a
CIDOC recommendation.

Therefore I ask all partners working on CRM extensions, to proof-read or
finalize the definition texts
for the next CRM-SIG meeting (style, examples, etc.), so that we can
submit all pending recommendations immediately to the Board.