[Crm-sig] Rights model

Stephen Stead steads at paveprime.com
Tue Feb 28 22:22:04 EET 2017

Hi Robert
I may be splitting hairs here but my reading of your example wordings are not quite what is meant.
So for your Martin example my wording would be "The particular instance of copyright, on this particular thing, that is held by Martin" so it is not the act of holding that is represented by the class but the thing that is held. I hope that makes it clearer.
The query pattern looks correct to me.
CC licenses would, to my understanding, be types of E30 Right and so E30-P2-E55 would be correct.
Rgds
SdS

Stephen Stead
Tel +44 20 8668 3075