[Crm-sig] Fwd: Small decision requested

Gordon McKenna gordon at collectionstrust.org.uk
Mon Oct 24 13:59:08 EEST 2016

Dear All,

I will be attending, wearing three 'hats': CultureGrid; Europeana DSI-2 partner; CIDOC board member.

All the best,

Gordon.

Gordon McKenna
Projects and Programmes Manager
gordon at collectionstrust.org.uk<mailto:gordon at collectionstrust.org.uk>

Tel: +44 (0)20 7942 6082 (direct)

[ct-logo-cmyk]<http://www.collectionstrust.org.uk/>
Visit our websites:
www.collectionstrust.org.uk<http://www.collectionstrust.org.uk/>
www.culturegrid.org.uk<http://www.culturegrid.org.uk/>
[https://twitter.com/images/resources/twitter-bird-white-on-blue.png]<http://www.twitter.com/collectiontrust>  Follow us on Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/collectiontrust>
[http://www.beaconmm.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/linkedin1.png]<http://www.linkedin.com/groupItem?view=&gid=3280471&type=member&item=127734931&qid=f3e77705-7ec2-44c7-99db-7fe325bb16fc&trk=group_most_recent_rich-0-b-ttl&goback=%2Egmr_3280471>  Join Collection Trust's Collections Management Group<http://www.linkedin.com/groupItem?view=&gid=3280471&type=member&item=127734931&qid=f3e77705-7ec2-44c7-99db-7fe325bb16fc&trk=group_most_recent_rich-0-b-ttl&goback=%2Egmr_3280471>
[cid:image005.jpg at 01CF3DD3.15EED080]<https://www.facebook.com/hiddentreasuresuk?ref=hl>   Like us on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/hiddentreasuresuk?ref=hl>

Company Registration No: 1300565
Registered Charity No: 273984
Registered Office: Collections Trust, WC2 09, Natural History Museum, Cromwell Road, London, SW7 5BD.