[Crm-sig] Fwd: Small decision requested

Jonathan Whitson Cloud jwhitsoncloud at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 13:26:36 EEST 2016

I'm going too. See you there Richard

Best wishes,

:-Jonathan

Sent from a mobile device.

On 23 Oct 2016, at 11:40 pm, Richard Light <richard at light.demon.co.uk>
wrote:

Hi,

I've registered for this meeting - it's just up the road from me.  (Also
for the Linked Pasts meeting in Madrid the following week - don't these
people ever talk to each other? :-))

Richard

On 2016-10-23 5:57 PM, Øyvind Eide wrote:

Dear all,

I assume some of you already know of this. It could make sense that someone
from CIDOC were present, and most of the relevant people read this list, I
believe.

Kind regards,

Øyvind