[Crm-sig] So sad to note passing of Sebastian Rahtz, #RIP SPQR

Jim Salmons (FactMiners) jim.salmons at factminers.org
Wed Mar 16 17:33:00 EET 2016

SIG Members,
It is with sadness I bring you news of the passing of Sebastian Rahtz.
http://twitter.com/jamescummings/status/709909284457467904
I did not know him well, but he was kind and encouraging to me when I made a bit of a fool of myself on joining the SIG and not knowing the list behavior protocols.
He was supportive off-list of my interest in learning #TEI and how it might be used in concert with an "executable metamodel" approach to the #cidocCRM for preservation-based microservice workflows.
I had so hoped to met him in person one day.
RIP kind sir. You will be missed on this side of the Pond as well as your own.
Respectfully,-: Jim Salmons :-
@Jim_Salmons, @FactMiners, @Softalk_Apple