[Crm-sig] identifying objects

Massoomeh Niknia massoomeh.niknia at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 19:04:23 EEST 2016

Dear All,

I'm currently working on some archaeological excavation reports and I'm
trying to explain the objects in these reports with CRM classes and
properties. but I'm not sure my records are complete or not.

In this link
<http://www.cidoc-crm.org/cidoc_graphical_representation_v_5_1/graphical_representaion_5_0_1.html>
I found the graphical format organized by functional units of CRM, but this
categories didn't help me to recognize exact classes and properties for my
objects.

What would be the best way to find the CRM object classes and properties?

Thanks for any guidance,

Massoomeh Niknia

PhD student in LIS. Kharazmi University, Tehran, IRAN