[Crm-sig] Homework, scope note of P132,P133

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Wed Jul 27 13:14:54 EEST 2016

Dear All,

I suggest we interpret "overlaps" and "is separated from" as
primitives, without modelling a spacetime volume as a point set.
I added to the scope note that both properties may have causal
justifications,
such as a shared wall, where we cannot decide who's it is.
It means that from NOT P132 we cannot infer P133 and vice versa.