[Crm-sig] P62 Homework

Stephen Stead steads at paveprime.com
Mon Jul 25 09:20:28 EEST 2016

Simon

1] My bad I did not know the technology was passive.

2] I still think that this is passive.

3] This was me being late night picky! Yes the model depicts something but what? Is it the concept of DNA or a particular identifiable instance of DNA or …..

As to “Photograph 51” I am unfamiliar with this particular example of the photographers art but again, when you say DNA what do you mean?

Stephen Stead

Tel +44 20 8668 3075

Mob +44 7802 755 013

E-mail  <mailto:steads at paveprime.com> steads at paveprime.com