[Crm-sig] Cost action on archaeological practice

Franco Niccolucci franco.niccolucci at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 09:29:42 EEST 2016

This page explains better who’s behind it, besides Isto Huvila

http://www.cost.eu/COST_Actions/ca/CA15201?management

There are some (few) well known ones mentioned there.

If you don’t know Isto, here is his CV and publication list: http://www.istohuvila.se/about-me

In my opinion, this is somehow related to Nedimah and Tadimah and the like… brrrr

Franco

Prof. Franco Niccolucci
Director, VAST-LAB
PIN - U. of Florence