[Crm-sig] Participation to forthcoming meeting

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Tue Sep 29 21:43:50 EEST 2015

Dear Franco,

Thank you for your proposal! You are too active!

This is another alternative of a more general proposal of spatiotemporal
restrictions we had discussed in the previous version of CRM 6.2. The
problem is that the restriction of an E92 to a place results in a series
of time-spans, and we were not sure about the semantics of this thing.
We were discussing Chinese invasions in Vietnam as example. We require
an E92 to be contiguous in time. In case we talk about bronze age in
England, one could regard it also as sub-period, which has a total
time-span.  The .1 link is equivalent to an intermediate node, so, we'll
discuss your proposal to revive the discussion. If we do not require to
represent the intermediate node as a first-class object, we can bypass
the headache;-) .

All the best,

Martin