[Crm-sig] Abstracts from the EMF-CRM 2015 @ TPDL

Paola Ronzino p.ronzino at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 18:21:23 EEST 2015

Dear All,
The workshop Extending, Mapping and Focusing the CRM (EMF-CRM2015) was held, as planned, on 17 September 2015, in the framework of the TPDL conference in Poznan.
During the workshop ten papers were presented and very interesting discussions came out providing inputs for further refining the presented works and for new ideas.

The workshop proceedings will be published soon, most probably by the end of October 2015, on ceur-ws-org. To give you a flavor of what have been presented and discussed, we have prepared a document containing the abstracts of all papers, which is attached to this email.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all authors and presenters for making the workshop possible and the reviewers for their important support.

See (some of)you soon in Crete

All the best
Paola