[Crm-sig] How to represent the textual content of documents about museum objects?

richard@light.demon.co.uk richard at light.demon.co.uk
Wed Sep 9 12:46:24 EEST 2015

I don't think that many Linked Data clients will be set up to work with XML literals. I would go for a simple wrapper to create a well formed document. RDF is not at its best when dealing with string values - witness all definitions in dbpedia and SKOS resources, which ought to have structure but can't.

Richard

Richard Light
Sent from my phone