[Crm-sig] P138 example

Christian-Emil Smith Ore c.e.s.ore at iln.uio.no
Fri Sep 4 16:42:08 EEST 2015

  As you point out the example uses the superclass E36 Information Object in the example. This is clearly wrong since a superclass does not have the properties defined for the subclass.  So the example should be

the digital file found at http://www.emunch.no/N/full/No-MM_N0001-01.jpg (E36) represents page 1 of Edward Munch's manuscript MM N 1, Munch-museet (E73) mode of representation Digitisation(E55)

Kind regards,
Christian-Emil