[Crm-sig] CRM and accounting

Tony Gill tg at tonygill.com
Fri Oct 23 21:11:36 EEST 2015

Hi Richard & Martin,

Did you see that Kevin Gosling was recently appointed to replace Nick
Poole as CEO of Collections Trust?

http://www.collectionstrust.org.uk/about-collections-trust/the-ct-team/item/13849-kevin-gosling

Kevin was at the MDA at the same time as Alice Grant and myself, and
helped launch the first version of SPECTRUM circa 1994/5 -- I'm pretty
confident that he could be persuaded to take a more proactively positive
stance on the CIDOC CRM once he gets settled into his new role!

Cheers,

T.