[Crm-sig] CRM and accounting

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Thu Oct 22 21:14:46 EEST 2015

Dear Richard,

Since Nick Poole has left the Collections Trust, we have no expression
of interest from their side to collaborate actively in an ontological
modelling exercise, beyond a general statement of interest in our work.
So, for the time being, it appears this activity of CRM-SIG has lost its
home.

All the best,

Martin