[Crm-sig] CRM and accounting

martin martin at ics.forth.gr
Tue Oct 20 20:05:18 EEST 2015

Dear Oeyvind,

The scope decision was justified by the fact that at that time museums
did not want to disclose object values. This seems to change to a
certain degree, at least for auction data.
I am quite in favour of a more general business model, which I'd suggest
to include money-less transactions. I am looking for a community which
would
take over and support such a model with requirements and use cases.
Since we lost the SPECTRUM model, we either need a new home for that or
put a minimal model in the core CRM.

All the best,

Martin