[Crm-sig] Next Meeting

Øyvind Eide lister at oeide.no
Wed Nov 25 16:23:08 EET 2015

Dear all,

I had to make some other arrangements — some times life has to be planned well in advance. So I am now only available from Wednesday to Friday.

Unless this poses problems for the local organisers or others have problems with it I would therefore selfishly propose we decide now that the meeting will be:

Wednesday February 24 to Friday February 26.

All the best,

Øyvind