[Crm-sig] new page for work progress

Chryssoula Bekiari bekiari at ics.forth.gr
Fri Mar 27 15:52:38 EET 2015

Dear Richard

Thank you for your immediate comments. As you have realized this work is
in progress.  We started from the issues catalog, to save effort from
updating the old and the new site.

On 27/3/2015 3:03 μμ, Richard Light wrote:
> Chryssoula,
>
> It's really encouraging to see the beginnings of the updated site.
> Having linked across to the new Issues Catalogue, I immediately went
> to the Home page and started looking around. :-)
>
> One minor glitch is that the link on the Home page to the latest
> official release has an extra '-0' on the end of the URL, which causes
> it to fail ('last-official-release-0' should be 'last-official-release')
> I realise that this is a work in progress, but if you made some minor
> tidy-ups we could potentially make this new site available for wider
> comments.  For example, there needs to be a link to the Issues
> Catalogue from the Home page, and for the moment we don't need the
> non-functioning menu at the bottom of the News and Latest release
> pages.  Steven's introduction could be copied across so that it forms
> part of the resources in the new site.
We will take into account your suggestions and gradually we will give
access to the rest of the pages.

Thank you again for your help

Chryssoula

E-mail: bekiari at ics.forth.gr