[Crm-sig] new page for work progress

Richard Light richard at light.demon.co.uk
Fri Mar 27 15:03:42 EET 2015

Chryssoula,

It's really encouraging to see the beginnings of the updated site.
Having linked across to the new Issues Catalogue, I immediately went to
the Home page and started looking around. :-)

One minor glitch is that the link on the Home page to the latest
official release has an extra '-0' on the end of the URL, which causes
it to fail ('last-official-release-0' should be 'last-official-release').

I realise that this is a work in progress, but if you made some minor
tidy-ups we could potentially make this new site available for wider
comments.  For example, there needs to be a link to the Issues Catalogue
from the Home page, and for the moment we don't need the non-functioning
menu at the bottom of the News and Latest release pages.  Steven's
introduction could be copied across so that it forms part of the
resources in the new site.

Best wishes,

Richard

On 27/03/2015 11:31, Chryssoula Bekiari wrote:
> Dear All
> I would like to inform you that*//**t*he Issues Catalogue has been
> moved in the new CIDOC Site, http://www.cidoc-crm.org/work_progress.php.
> You may see the work progress there. Since the last meeting the issues
> 252,248, 255, 262, 260, 242, 241, 237, 239, 273 and 254 have been updated.
> Your comments and suggestions about this page of new CIDOC site are
> welcome.
>
> best regards
> Chryssoula

> Chryssoula Bekiari
> Research and Development Engineer
>
> Center for Cultural Informatics / Information Systems Laboratory
> Institute of Computer Science
> Foundation for Research and Technology - Hellas (FORTH)
>
> N. Plastira 100, Vassilika Vouton, GR-700 13 Heraklion, Crete, Greece
> Phone: +30 2810 391631, Fax: +30 2810 391638, Skype: xrysmp
> E-mail:bekiari at ics.forth.gr
>
> Web-site:http://www.ics.forth.gr/isl/people/people_individual.jsp?Person_ID=13

*Richard Light*

I've done the Big London Night (half marathon) Walk 2015 for the Big
Issue Foundation:
can you please support them? :-
http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/RichardBrianLight