[Crm-sig] Documentation Modelling Question

Regine Stein r.stein at fotomarburg.de
Tue Jun 16 09:24:03 EEST 2015

Hi Daniel,

> A somewhat related issue is that we are unable to find a mapping from
> a LIDO resourceSet to Cidoc CRM. Its a similar issue, maybe all
> resources are just documents that document the object.

This is indeed correct, a lido:resourceSet - with its documentary
character as "a surrogate of the object / work" -  is a E31 Document, with
     lido:resourceSet P70 documents: E24 Physical Man-Made Thing

Best wishes,
Regine

Regine Stein, Dipl.-Math.
Leiterin Informationstechnik
--
Deutsches Dokumentationszentrum für Kunstgeschichte
Bildarchiv Foto Marburg

Philipps-Universität
Biegenstraße 11
D-35037 Marburg