[Crm-sig] Problem: the fakes

Maximilian Schich maximilian at schich.info
Fri Feb 20 19:10:49 EET 2015

- There no truth in art. Every artist attribution is an opinion, even if its probability is 100%.
- There is a gradient, not a dualism: There are +250 versions of "not quite Rembrant", just like there are +250 versions of gender in Facebook. Their frequency is tailed.
Best, Max

Dr. phil. Maximilian Schich
www.schich.info